Zyma

Talk about anything in here.
EcazS

Zyma

Post by EcazS »

This almost looks to good to be true, http://www.zyma.com/ what do you guys think?
I mean...it's so cheap!
Temor

Re: Zyma

Post by Temor »

Wow, that's cheap!
It seems a bit dodgy though. Did some digging. Turns out a lot of people are claiming that it's all a scam.
I'd stay cool for a while until there's more information about them.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

It must be too cheap to be true
Temor

Post by Temor »

I guess so.
I couldn't really understand most of what the "victims" were saying, but apparently the servers crash... a lot.. someone was saying his site was down 18 hours/day. Mostly due to " maintenance " which leads me to believe they are selling space they don't actually have.
There were a few sites defending Zyma.com, saying that thousands of customers are happy with the level of service provided, but Chrome gave me malware warnings from two of them and another one was a blogspot domain on which you had to be 18 or older to view the content. Not really the most trustworthy of sources.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

All of these "unlimited" hosting offers are too good to be true. There is no such thing as unlimited storage, or bandwidth.

£4.95 a year would not even cover the electricity for the lights in their office. It will be oversold to the point where it's not actually usable. Don't bother.