Web Design

Talk about anything in here.
ashwood

Web Design

Post by ashwood »

anybody else have the same problem.. start designing a website then realise you could do better and end up with about 100000000000000000 designs LOL not literly but ye haha
I would put a signature.. BUT, i don't have the time.
conradk

Re: Web Design

Post by conradk »

I usually tend to make things, and then as I get better, I realise I don't like them anymore, and I start over xD But it's not too bad :)
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

I never really start completely again, just keep tweaking until I like it.
SpencerC

Post by SpencerC »

Basically. I didn't turn a web designer until juts recently, due too learning the great powers of CSS, all new pages that I will be creating will look somewhat nice, but before....

'What's this design you speak of..'
Visit and contribute to my search engine! (Finished 7/1/2011, doing finishing touches!)
http://ezus.tk/dUCyKN
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

I know what you mean. I've trying to design my site for about 4 months. And always when I'm done coding everything I come up with a WAAY better design so then I start over and over and over.
ashwood

Post by ashwood »

EcazS wrote:I know what you mean. I've trying to design my site for about 4 months. And always when I'm done coding everything I come up with a WAAY better design so then I start over and over and over.

conradk wrote:I usually tend to make things, and then as I get better, I realise I don't like them anymore, and I start over xD But it's not too bad :)

too both of you ive been doing a site for about a year now and i always find new ways of making it better its well annoying :(
I would put a signature.. BUT, i don't have the time.
twiggy

Post by twiggy »

Good planning should avoid this, but tweaking it will always happen, and if it doesn't then something is wrong.