Diablo 3

Talk about anything in here.
Temor

Re: Diablo 3

Post by Temor »

bowersbros wrote:The Secret Rainbow Unicorn level is a joke, because of the secret cow level that was in Diablo 2 (and 1?)

Yes. But this is their biggest most serious release in a long time. Why not make a dark "Secret Level" with mobs that actually fit the theme of the game? This Rainbow Level just makes it feel like they try to attract kids to buy this game tbh.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

Because the secret level never was about the game, it's supposed to be something else, something weird and totally unrelated. Having a secret level related to the game would just be boring.

Temor

Post by Temor »

The secret cow level was at least a dark place where you had to kill murderous cows with giant poleaxes. It blended in with the rest of the game. Having a Rainbow Level in a game where you spend most your time in dark dungeons just doesn't fit in. I don't like it and I probably never will... It's a great place to farm items though, so I'll definitely go there some more.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

I don't mind the fact that it's unicorns/ponies but I just wish they had done something else for the landscape and spawn rate.
Have them flock and hundreds of them run towards you at once.
Temor

Post by Temor »

That would have been cool. And more reminiscent of the cow level days.
bowersbros

Post by bowersbros »

Fuck.

Level 36, Nightmare act 2, and I've just realised in on the Americas servers. I live in the UK. The latency is killing me :( But, I can't transfer characters over. Cry.
I don't like to brag, but I wasn't circumcised. I was circumnavigated. ;)

Want to learn something new? Or maybe reinforce what you already know? Or just help out? Please subscribe to my videos: http://goo.gl/58pN9
Temor

Post by Temor »

I made that same mistake, although I only got to level 15 before realizing that :) It really sucks that they don't show which realm you're on anywhere.