Profile Page Commenting & Friendship

Got an idea for a tutorial ? Share it here.
Smg

Profile Page Commenting & Friendship

Post by Smg »

Hi, i am asking for a request because i have looked for about a month now and i simply cannot find a comment system and friendship... i looked for a very long time now i have just decided to ask on this forum if you can make a tutorial for it.

the things i would like for you to add additionally to your profile system is this which many people will enjoy while having their own websites.

1. a friendship system so before you can see the user's profile information you have to ask for a pending request when accepted you both may see their user's information.
2. a commenting system for the user profiles like a example... "one that you can post a comment on the user's profile page and be able only to see it on their page when the user who submits it and they can be able to comment on it if they are friends."

also i would really enjoy for these tutorials to be made because i am sadly to say i am really tired of getting no where with my website from the tutorials you have made which are really awesome! :D
and for these to be made i believe many people will enjoy it so they can have a friend request system and a commenting on their pages.

Thank you for reading this and giving an opinion if you can, Smg
Smg

Re: Profile Page Commenting & Friendship

Post by Smg »

I am very sorry i just noticed i posted this comment/request under the forum requests sorry :\
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Profile Page Commenting & Friendship

Post by jacek »

I could do this, don't expect it any time soon though. My list is getting rather large !