Paid work

Talk about anything in here.
twiggy

Paid work

Post by twiggy »

Hi folks,

I'm after someone to carry out work for me, well article writing actually about the shopping cart system opencart. What I need is some good articles on its structure, how to use its PHP functions to modify things, how the back end works ect ect.

Let me know if you are interested, I'm really after quality, in depth, detailed articles here so only apply if you think you can create a grate understanding of the opencart system.
bowersbros

Re: Paid work

Post by bowersbros »

how much and how many words / characters?
I don't like to brag, but I wasn't circumcised. I was circumnavigated. ;)

Want to learn something new? Or maybe reinforce what you already know? Or just help out? Please subscribe to my videos: http://goo.gl/58pN9
twiggy

Re: Paid work

Post by twiggy »

How much depends on the quality of article and the persons understanding of the subject, how much research they put in and how much detail and explanation is included. So far I have paid $10USD for a basic article and up to $50USD for more complex detailed articles.

As for length, pretty much as above, how ever long it takes, quailty is first, if it takes 300 words then thats what it takes, if it takes 1500words for it to be detialed enough then so be it.