Need algoritam.

Ask about a PHP problem here.
irfanh94

Need algoritam.

Post by irfanh94 »

Ok, here is the problem.

I need the algoritam for this:
i want to reduce the price by the number of followers of the offer..

and i want reduced price in percentage..
bowersbros

Re: Need algoritam.

Post by bowersbros »

THen make it? We dont make things for you.

This is pretty simple maths, so if you write out the equation for us in maths if you struggle to transfer it to PHP we can help you more. But im not doing all of the maths for you.
I don't like to brag, but I wasn't circumcised. I was circumnavigated. ;)

Want to learn something new? Or maybe reinforce what you already know? Or just help out? Please subscribe to my videos: http://goo.gl/58pN9
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

This kind of post is generally going to get a negative response, you should say what you have tried and what you are having problems with specifically.

The point of the forum is for people to ask for help with things, this is not the same as asking for something to be done for you.
irfanh94

Post by irfanh94 »

Ok, you can close or delete this thread.
bowersbros

Post by bowersbros »

That doesnt mean we wont help you. Just try something, and we will do our best to help you get it to work.

All we're saying is we wont say 'This is the code you are asking for; use it well'

What we will do is say 'This <x> is wrong, you need to add <y> to it and it should work'
I don't like to brag, but I wasn't circumcised. I was circumnavigated. ;)

Want to learn something new? Or maybe reinforce what you already know? Or just help out? Please subscribe to my videos: http://goo.gl/58pN9