Samsung Galaxy Phone

Talk about anything in here.
pasqo83

Re: Samsung Galaxy Phone

Post by pasqo83 »

EcazS wrote:
Temor wrote:It's either that or the iPhone 5.
Obviously not an iPhone a.k.a crapPhone
I got an Iphone 4, but am debating about a Samsung S2 or HTC Desire but quite fussy, what is the touchscreen like on both of those phones?

I did have the blackberry torch for like 4 days and the touchscreen was horrid.
  • Empty your mind, be formless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

pasqo83 wrote:what is the touchscreen like on both of those phones?
I have had an iPhone and a HTC Desire HD, and on both the touchscreen has been basically the same. I don't see a reason to think the Desire would be any worse.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

Double post! :lol:

I actually find the Galaxy to be a little bit smoother. And overall I like it more because my HTC screen kept "jumping" around.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

EcazS wrote:Double post! :lol:
Not sure how that happened :? fixed now :)
EcazS wrote:And overall I like it more because my HTC screen kept "jumping" around.
not really sure what you mean by that, but the custom ROM I mentioned fixed a lot of the display bugs in the stock Sense UI.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

jacek wrote: not really sure what you mean by that, but the custom ROM I mentioned fixed a lot of the display bugs in the stock Sense UI.
Sometimes when I was dragging stuff around on the screen it would jump back into the old place.
And when I was scrolling websites I would hold my finger and move down and 9/10 times it would jump up a little.
libeco

Post by libeco »

I'm still very happy with my 1,5 month old Nexus S which is just so much faster than my previous Nokia N85! I really wonder how the faster dual core shows it's difference with my 'slower' single core?