A New Doctor In town It's Max!

Just registered and want to say hello ? Use this forum.
DrMax

A New Doctor In town It's Max!

Post by DrMax »

Hey people,
My Name is Max I live'd in America but I tend to Travel,I am learning HTML,PHP and HTML5,You may not may not know me but I am the type of Guy who code's for game's for the fun of it I have coded for 3-4 games and I released a game 2 year's ago(in 2010) but I closed it down due to lack of funding,I then re-made the game but I couldn't maintain it sadly due to I had to other thing's.I am 21 year's old and I like meeting new friend's.I am wanting to make a new Game if your interested in making a ONLINE RPG Game(In PHP/HTML for now) PM me we can discuss more about it I have alot of coding done from previous projects.I got here from the Youtube channel :D.I am new but My main aim is too get a game up but I lack some experience's (Such as Host's and Thing's to do with data (User-names and Passwords)).I will be active here hopefully and I am training to become a full time RPG coder.

Please Comment and introduce your self's to me.
"They were good. I'm the best."
jacek
Site Admin

Re: A New Doctor In town It's Max!

Post by jacek »

Hi :D

I have been interested in game development recently, not web-based though. I actually started work on something I think would be really fun last night !
DrMax

Re: A New Doctor In town It's Max!

Post by DrMax »

Lol,Awesome you can message me here or In PM about your project if you want ^^.
"They were good. I'm the best."