A photography website

Written something you are proud of, post it here.
killfrog47

A photography website

Post by killfrog47 »

Hey everyone! Glad to see the spam bots are gone! I just wanted to show off my latest website =) http://kyleeelysephotography.com/

Did it for a friend. I have an entire back end admin system I created from the ground up.
Temor

Re: A photography website

Post by Temor »

Oh, the spambots are not gone, I can assure you of that. I just recently banned all of them. But they'll be back.

The site looks really clean. Pretty much what I'd expect from a photography portfolio :)
killfrog47

Post by killfrog47 »

Temor wrote:Oh, the spambots are not gone, I can assure you of that. I just recently banned all of them. But they'll be back.

The site looks really clean. Pretty much what I'd expect from a photography portfolio :)

haha i mean the spam is gone for now =P

Thanks! Im hoping to get more photographers in my area with this on my portfolio
ScTech

Post by ScTech »

The only problem I see is with all the e's in the URL. Other than that, from a layout perspective, it looks very nice.
<?php while(!$succeed = try()); ?>
killfrog47

Post by killfrog47 »

ScTech wrote:The only problem I see is with all the e's in the URL. Other than that, from a layout perspective, it looks very nice.

You know I had the same problem lol but the client really wants it to be KyleeElysePhotography.com i tried to talk her out of it but oh well haha all her cards have it with the camel case any way so its not a huge deal =)