Jaceks Temporary Link Download Script - Working Version

Written something you are proud of, post it here.
davestechuk

Jaceks Temporary Link Download Script - Working Version

Post by davestechuk »

Hi Folks,

Please find attached a working version of Jaceks Temporary Link Download Script.

Fixes:

1. No longer uploads files without checking if the submit button has been pressed.

2. Have named the two html fields used to upload a file and set expiry time.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Link to original tutorial: http://betterphp.co.uk/playlist.html?pi ... 49860BA239

Kind Regards,
Dave
Attachments
Temporary Download.zip
Virus Total Scan Results below;

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2031005810c13900767d62ef29195dd41e805dde4b936d087a537865e1623f72/analysis/1396659364/
(5.24 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Last edited by davestechuk on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Temor

Re: Jaceks Temporary Link Download Script - Working Version

Post by Temor »

We don't usually provide downloads here, but I'm not one to remove them if someone else posts them. Helx may do that if he feels we should have no downloads here at all.

Also, may I ask what prompted you to create an account and post this? :)
Helx

Post by Helx »

Thanks for posting a working version (not too sure what was wrong with the original tutorial?), davestechuk! :)

Not exactly a tutorial, so I thought the topic should go in the user submitted code.
I downloaded the file, checked code, and scanned with virustotal.

You can see the scan result here: http://tpa.im/nw
I can vouch for the file's safety.
davestechuk

Post by davestechuk »

Temor wrote:We don't usually provide downloads here, but I'm not one to remove them if someone else posts them. Helx may do that if he feels we should have no downloads here at all.

I've been visiting the forum for the last few weeks, and I had noticed a few old posts asking about the Temporary Link Download, so I thought I'd get it working and post it. I'm sorry if I've broken any rules or upset anyone; that was never my intention – I was just trying to help. :)
Last edited by davestechuk on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temor

Post by Temor »

davestechuk wrote:
Temor wrote:We don't usually provide downloads here, but I'm not one to remove them if someone else posts them. Helx may do that if he feels we should have no downloads here at all.

I've been visiting the forum for the last few weeks, and I had noticed a few old posts asking about the Temporary Link Download so I thought I'd get it working and post it. Sorry if I've broken any rules or upset anyone that was never my Intention just trying to help. :)

Not at all! I was just curious as to why your first post was helpful, instead of asking for help! :)
I appreciate and like every single post here that is not spam. We have a bunch of spam if you haven't noticed.
davestechuk

Post by davestechuk »

Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:

I've been visiting the forum for the last few weeks, and I had noticed a few old posts asking about the Temporary Link Download so I thought I'd get it working and post it. Sorry if I've broken any rules or upset anyone that was never my Intention just trying to help. :)

Not at all! I was just curious as to why your first post was helpful, instead of asking for help! :)
I appreciate and like every single post here that is not spam. We have a bunch of spam if you haven't noticed.

Yeah I noticed, I ain't here to spam, just want to help where I can. looks like a great forum!:)
Temor

Post by Temor »

davestechuk wrote:
Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:

Yeah I noticed, I ain't here to spam, just want to help where I can. looks like a great forum!:)

Great! The people here are really nice, just absent. We're currently in the process of trying to get more new blood in here, so expect even more greatness to come!
davestechuk

Post by davestechuk »

Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:
Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:

Great! The people here are really nice, just absent. We're currently in the process of trying to get more new blood in here, so expect even more greatness to come!

Aweome I can't wait, if there is anything I can do to help let me know! :)
Temor

Post by Temor »

davestechuk wrote:
Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:
Temor wrote:
davestechuk wrote:

Aweome I can't wait, if there is anything I can do to help let me know! :)

Just posting is enough! Whenever you have a question, come here first! :)