Hello everyone =)

Just registered and want to say hello ? Use this forum.
killfrog47

Hello everyone =)

Post by killfrog47 »

Hello,

So Im not sure if I made one of these already but oh well Ill do it again =).

My name is Tomas Cordero, I am 19 about to turn 20. I live in Arizona (hot as hell at the moment). I started in web development because of a minecraft server... I run a 40 slot server and I wanted a website for it. So I started by building one with "Site builders" Then I decided to try my hand at wordpress so I made one. I liked it until one day I deleted an important file =/ So I said "hey now i can build one!" So I started working on a new one =) With building a new site I decided I wanted to look in to PHP and MySQL to drive it.
It has been a year now and I am still learning! I changed my degree from robotic engineering to web development because I loved it so much. Now days I build things just to learn. Though I never turn down a job to build a site!
I hope you enjoyed this! =) Looking forward to helping and getting help from all of you =) I started a blog about my adventures in becoming a web developer! If any of you are interested its here.
Thanks! :D
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone =)

Post by jacek »

Welcome :) Sounds like you started pretty much how I did :P
killfrog47

Re: Hello everyone =)

Post by killfrog47 »

jacek wrote:Welcome :) Sounds like you started pretty much how I did :P

Its a nice way to start I think! It made me much more interested in it because I was figuring things out on my own =)