Javascript

JavaScript related questions should go here.
sturekdrf

Javascript

Post by sturekdrf »

OKAY! So apparently my adventures to go out and learn javascript where a complete and utter fail sauce. Well okay to be fair I was attempting to learn jquery but that did not really get me anywhere cuz i think i need to get java down first. Whats the problem you ask there are zero clear quality tutorials on the subject for starters. I like the tutorials for php on here, clear and covers the basics of most things. But there arnt to many java tutorials on ehre and i don't think any where for beginners anyone have a good site for this?
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Javascript

Post by jacek »

That's a good point actually ! I don't think I have ever seen a simple JavaScript tutorial that explains the basics of the language.

I would avoid jQuery for now since it will only make things more confusing, plus it has a very unique syntax and you will end up knowing only jQuery and not JavaScipt. That would be fine but you will end up being forced to use it for things where it's actually easier to use JavaScript.

Anyway this is not a bad place to go http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/ but it's a little bit outdated :(
sturekdrf

Re: Javascript

Post by sturekdrf »

You know you could do a few java tutorials and just do the basics ;P thanks for the link