Holy Crap We Are a Year Old ?!

Talk about anything in here.
jacek
Site Admin

Holy Crap We Are a Year Old ?!

Post by jacek »

Just looking at my webstats for the first time in a long time...

fun ?
EcazS

Re: Holy Crap We Are a Year Old ?!

Post by EcazS »

We peaked in the beginning of March then it went downhill. Damn you exams (for other people)!
DomC

Post by DomC »

Well done!

Exams are really irritating, I'm on study leave for my GCSE's at the moment, but then its the holidays and time for some coding!
Anyway, thanks for a great resource of tutorials and also a great community!
I can't think of anything witty to put here!

Check out some of my projects on GitHub: https://github.com/DomTC
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

I also have exams but I have this weird ability to always pass my exams even though I don't study for them.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

EcazS wrote:I also have exams but I have this weird ability to always pass my exams even though I don't study for them.

I hate you so much !

It will be interesting to see in a few years if there are obvious peaks in the summer and school holidays etc.
EcazS

Post by EcazS »

I'm 100% serious too.

In class I'm like 40 pages behind everyone and I think it's so hard and it's obvious that I'm going to fail on the exam and then when the exam comes I'm like, "this is too easy, this can't be right. If I think this is easy I'm obviously not doing it right". And then when I get it back it turns out I somehow passed and now owe everyone in my class free drinks for a week.
JelvinJS7

Post by JelvinJS7 »

happy birthday to B-PHP!
i don't have super huge final exams. but like… the usual finals in the last week of school.
i have like 4 weeks of school left. and 720—give or take—school days left until i graduate high school! :) keeping count
DomC

Post by DomC »

EcazS wrote:I'm 100% serious too.

In class I'm like 40 pages behind everyone and I think it's so hard and it's obvious that I'm going to fail on the exam and then when the exam comes I'm like, "this is too easy, this can't be right. If I think this is easy I'm obviously not doing it right". And then when I get it back it turns out I somehow passed and now owe everyone in my class free drinks for a week.

That is just showing off! :D
I can't think of anything witty to put here!

Check out some of my projects on GitHub: https://github.com/DomTC
Kamal

Post by Kamal »

EcazS wrote:I'm 100% serious too.

I AM NO LONGER ALONE IN THIS DESPERATE WORLD!
okay enough drama, I'm like sleeping all day at school and then I get the highest grades ^.^