My website =)

Written something you are proud of, post it here.
killfrog47

My website =)

Post by killfrog47 »

I finally (after 3 other versions) designed my website haha I am pretty proud of it and I would like to see what you guys thought? http://tomascordero.com

Also I dont think I am at liberty to talk about a project Im a partner on but once I get it done I would like you guys to try it out and tell me what you think. But thats for a later post!
ScTech

Re: My website =)

Post by ScTech »

It looks very good. Clean, professional, and provides the necessary information. Just one (personal) annoyance. On every other page except the landing page, the "I build websites" message is on the same line as your name. Not sure if it was intended or not but it's no big concern.

A concern for businesses in my personal experience is not to have a picture of yourself next to whatever that is lol. If you add a picture of yourself, businesses want to see you in a professional manner such as just yourself, or yourself working.

A thing that I'm sure was not intended was that your contact page once submitted says that I will be redirected in 55 seconds. It redirected after just a few. You may also want to make the "click here" link clearer to see.

Feel free to post your other project later :)
<?php while(!$succeed = try()); ?>
killfrog47

Re: My website =)

Post by killfrog47 »

ScTech wrote:It looks very good. Clean, professional, and provides the necessary information. Just one (personal) annoyance. On every other page except the landing page, the "I build websites" message is on the same line as your name. Not sure if it was intended or not but it's no big concern.

A concern for businesses in my personal experience is not to have a picture of yourself next to whatever that is lol. If you add a picture of yourself, businesses want to see you in a professional manner such as just yourself, or yourself working.

A thing that I'm sure was not intended was that your contact page once submitted says that I will be redirected in 55 seconds. It redirected after just a few. You may also want to make the "click here" link clearer to see.

Feel free to post your other project later :)

Yeah I was wondering about that picture if it was good or not lol. (its a storm trooper from starwars!) =P but Ill have to change that haha and the "I build websites" Was intended to be next to the name like that though Im still up in the air about that lol. As far as the 55 seconds thing I know what the problem is =/ I forgot <noscript></noscript> for one of the 5s lol