Useful minecraft bukkit plugin for PHP programmers.

Any tutorials (or useful resources) should go in here.
epictech300

Useful minecraft bukkit plugin for PHP programmers.

Post by epictech300 »

I found a useful bukkit plugin called websend which allows you to send commands to the server via php and also the vice versa. This might be useful for online administration and maybe even a more advanced version of the server status checker. I'm going to have a play with it tomorrow as its getting late here, I just thought some people here would find this useful :)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/websend/

What does this plugin do?

This plugin enables PHP developers to access minecraft commands from a web-based script.

A scheme: Ingame command -> Your php-enabled server -> Your PHP file does stuff and provides output/commands -> Plugin executes commands and prints output. Or: Webpage command -> bukkit server -> Plugin executes commands and prints output.

A few of the possibilities:

Online adminstration screen Online console Membership system (become VIP with a donation) Paypal donation system ...

Features:

Seperate thread (no server lag because of the wait.) Commands (ingame or console emulation) Command to color output send from php. Secure connection (protected with password hash) Permissions support (just "websend") Both ways enabled (PHP -> bukkit | bukkit -> php (-> bukkit))
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Useful minecraft bukkit plugin for PHP programmers.

Post by jacek »

I have heard of this before, been meaning to come up with an excuse to try it out for a while.