Hello ppl...

Just registered and want to say hello ? Use this forum.
lakc

Hello ppl...

Post by lakc »

My name in short is Lak,was a tutor later on assoc. sw developer. I first learnt php fundamentals in 2003 in a 3 month course in Sri Lanka, unfortunately there was not much knowledge support in php web community at home as I encountered so much bugs and errors with MySQL.

Now 7 years later I am a MSc student in london, came across betterphp channel on YT, it was wonderful, particulary RSS tutorial. At the moment trying to figure out a way of devloping my very own RSS reader to read subscribed content on forums and blogs I have registered with such as this, while shining up my armoury of j2ee with jquery and php to give more brass once i complete my masters. Hope to receive assistance with bugs that i may encounter in php.

Thank you jacek in dedicating ure time both here and on ure channel, i really cant understand how u are able to manage ure community. Big thumbs up to u.
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Hello ppl...

Post by jacek »

lakc wrote:Thank you jacek in dedicating ure time both here and on ure channel, i really cant understand how u are able to manage ure community. Big thumbs up to u.

Thanks :D And I don't really know how I manage the time either, there is a lot to do ! We are still pretty small, which means there are no stupid forum people to have to deal with yet, that helps...

Welcome btw :D