I <3 U

Want to complain about something in one of the videos, this is the place.
LiquidFusi0n

I <3 U

Post by LiquidFusi0n »

OK So I'm kinda jumping on the band wagon, and kissing your ass. But I'll be honest your videos are some of the best I have seen, I prefer them to the entire Lynda.com series. I really like where you're going with this, and your community is growing faster than you think ;) Not to many people are nearly hitting 1,000 subs after only a couple of months, you should be very pleased.

It's also nice to hear a good English accent over computing videos, instead of an American or Indian one (Not that I mind :P). I was just wondering, that is if you don't mind answering... where in the UK are you from?

Keep up the good work Jacek. :mrgreen:
I have a plan for you ;)

--LiquidFusi0n
JelvinJS7

Re: I <3 U

Post by JelvinJS7 »

You have a… plan :?:
LiquidFusi0n

Post by LiquidFusi0n »

Yes, just to sound all creepy and mysterious ;) But I may have an offer for Jacek, just to clear up any confusion :)

--LiquidFusi0n
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

Good feedback :D I found that a lot of the paid tutorials tend to suck quite a lot, not really sure why that is :s I guess it is just a job to the people that record them so they have less interest. I'm glad you like my attempt anyway :D

JelvinJS7 wrote:You have a… plan :?:

Like the cylons !

LiquidFusi0n wrote:that is if you don't mind answering... where in the UK are you from?

I live in a tiny village, the closest town is Grimsby if you want to google maps that :D And yes, it is pretty grim !

LiquidFusi0n wrote:your community is growing faster than you think ;) Not to many people are nearly hitting 1,000 subs after only a couple of months, you should be very pleased.

That took me by surprise a little ! I can't really work out why either, but it is pretty fun for now anyway.

Anyway, what's this offer ?