Website Folder

Got a suggestion for the forum (or website) ? Here is the place to share it.
pasqo83

Website Folder

Post by pasqo83 »

Sounds obvious, but why dont we have a folder where we can post our websites on there and we can give constructive critiscm or assistance as and where they want it? :)
  • Empty your mind, be formless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Website Folder

Post by jacek »

Because there are already more sections than there should be ;)

That kind of thing can go in General Chat, I will add a section like that once a few more people are active on the fourm.
pasqo83

Post by pasqo83 »

jacek wrote:Because there are already more sections than there should be ;)
That kind of thing can go in General Chat, I will add a section like that once a few more people are active on the fourm.

I think you should have it as a seperate Identity as general chat can be generally anything else other than specifics. :D
  • Empty your mind, be formless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
Tino

Post by Tino »

But there's also no point in having an extra section when it doesn't get used yet anyway, which is the case here since we have so few users.
Please check out my CodeCanyon items.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

Exactly ;) Post any topics like this in General Chat and I will move them if I add this section.