Donations

Got a suggestion for the forum (or website) ? Here is the place to share it.
pasqo83

Donations

Post by pasqo83 »

I think you should have a donations page for this forum so people can freely donate if they wish and also an assist stats to say how many times the user helped another user with there coding.
  • Empty your mind, be formless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
ta2shop

Re: Donations

Post by ta2shop »

i think that both the donation and the assist thing, are good ideeas!
pasqo83

Post by pasqo83 »

ta2shop wrote:i think that both the donation and the assist thing, are good ideeas!

I 2nd that :D or is it 1st?? :lol:
  • Empty your mind, be formless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

pasqo83 wrote:I think you should have a donations page for this forum so people can freely donate if they wish

The hosting bill is easily covered as it is, so there is nothing I would need the money for ;)

pasqo83 wrote:an assist stats to say how many times the user helped another user with there coding.

I have something like that planned for my forum, the users giving the most help will get some kind of reward too. But to set it up with phpBB would not really be worth it.