Asking for help !!!!

Any tutorials (or useful resources) should go in here.
AEgvaGrayliv

Asking for help !!!!

Post by AEgvaGrayliv »

Good morning!
I look see stating at http://betterphp.co.uk/board/ excellent attendance, help, pliz what program how to advance software own site and raise traffic to attract?
I would appreciate your advice!
ScTech

Re: Asking for help !!!!

Post by ScTech »

I'm not sure what the exact question about software is, but as far as I know, there is no legit way to increase traffic unless you advertise your site. Those "instant traffic" sites are either scams, or just send bots to your site.
<?php while(!$succeed = try()); ?>
Temor

Re: Asking for help !!!!

Post by Temor »

ScTech wrote:I'm not sure what the exact question about software is, but as far as I know, there is no legit way to increase traffic unless you advertise your site. Those "instant traffic" sites are either scams, or just send bots to your site.

There are a few SEO software programs that work, but they requires quite a bit of effort put into making every detail of the site optimized for search engines first.

Another way is spam advertisement. The kind I delete from this forum daily. They are essentially spam-bots that spams pre-written posts and puts your URL inside them at random points to attract more hits on search engines.

But to answer the original question: You should NOT use any software to increase the traffic to your site before you have these:
1) Steady stream of fresh content.
2) Actually useful content that people want to see.
3) An already substantial user-base / traffic flow.

If you pay $999 for a "Million-visits-per-day" mumbojumbo you'll only get ripped off. Put your money and energy into smart marketing instead and focus on building content, not traffic.