Im stumped =/

Ask about a PHP problem here.
killfrog47

Im stumped =/

Post by killfrog47 »

Alight so here is my situation: I have created a system for creating minecraft permission files. I have the yaml format all printing out nice and clean. One problem is that it only has one group you can make at a time. I want it to be able to make multiple groups and I know how I am going to do this but I am stuck on the final part of it all, saving the groups. Basically when the user creates the first group (admin) they select the permissions and all that jazz. Then they can click "New Group" The link then takes them back to the first page where they can enter a new group name (mod) And select perms and jazz. One problem is that the previous group (admin) Is now deleted! I knew it would do this because I dont know how I will store the data. I have toss around ideas. Save it in a MySQL database, Generate a text file and save it in a directory for all the files, or somehow keep the data saved as a session. Though saving it in a session would be tricky. Any advice would be great! Im stuck haha. Sorry if I repeated info Its 6am here and I have been at work all night -_- lol