Think my page is throwing up a java warning.

JavaScript related questions should go here.
sturekdrf

Think my page is throwing up a java warning.

Post by sturekdrf »

www.monstersagainstcancer.com

Okay, so I had someone tell me that they where getting a java warning, now I myself have no ran across any particular issues with my own site or anyone else that I am aware of. What I am thinking is they have their stuff set to warn about javascript. Now as far as I know (because I think dreamweaver does it automatically) I think that its my mouse over buttons for the site since i think they use javascript to do that.

But, I need to kind of fix the issue since I can't have people who don't understand what a this site is running java error scare them. Is there something in here that i can fix or change to remove any concerns about that, maybe doing something to the java itself.
jacek
Site Admin

Re: Think my page is throwing up a java warning.

Post by jacek »

Well I don't see anything wrong with the JavaScript, maybe find out which browser they were using ?
sturekdrf

Post by sturekdrf »

Ya I don't see anything ether, that would be poping up a security message, perhaps a over protective program that is upset because of the javascript? i am going to bet she was using IE, don't think she knows anything about any other browsers lol.
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

IE might show a warning, I think it depends on the security settings. There is not really much you can do about it other than take the JavaScript out since you don't really need it here.