Advanced PHP Protection errors

Any problems relating to the premium downloads should go in here
peppericious

Advanced PHP Protection errors

Post by peppericious »

Hi.

I am eager to use this script which I just purchased on Codecanyon but I am getting the errors below. Can someone tell me how to eliminate these errors?

TIA

===================
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/bfp_files/BFP_89.101.74.44.txt) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/security.class.inc.php on line 184

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/bfp_files/BFP_89.101.74.44.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/security.class.inc.php on line 189

Warning: unlink(/home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/bfp_files/BFP_89.101.74.44.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/security.class.inc.php on line 236

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/XXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY/ZZZZZZZZ/public_html/PP_POs/secure/security.class.inc.php on line 240
=================
ExtremeGaming

Re: Advanced PHP Protection errors

Post by ExtremeGaming »

Generally, your error will result from one of two reasons, and will be fixed once you figure out and fix one of them

The errors can result from the file permission not being set high enough for php to access the file, or, the file does not exist.

To fix this:

For the permission denied error, you need to chmod the file you wish to access to a reasonable permission for php to be able to access.

For the no such file or directory, you need to make sure that all the directories and files you are trying to access, actually exist.

After fixing the above errors post back here if the unlink and foreach errors still exist
<?php while(!$succeed = try()); ?>