link_tracker

Any problems relating to the premium downloads should go in here
fsoda

link_tracker

Post by fsoda »

I have created the mysql database and verified it is working. after uploading all files I get an Internal Server Error when I try to login with admin/admin.
jacek
Site Admin

Re: link_tracker

Post by jacek »

That normally means there is something missing from your server config. Can you check the Apache logs and see if it says what's wrong.

If you are using a webhost provider it might be that they are blocking connections to the web.
jefftech

Post by jefftech »

Hi,

I'm getting the following error(s):

When clicking on a link created with the script I get the following:

[syntax=php]Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/bigpcnerds/public_html/go/core/include/browscap.inc.php on line 923[/syntax]

Please note I added a folder it was calling for "core/browscap_cache".

...and the Top Links Container on the Dashboard page is showing the following error:

[syntax=php]Strict Standards: Non-static method link::fetch_top_clicked() should not be called statically in /home/bigpcnerds/public_html/go/core/page/index.page.inc.php on line 17[/syntax]

Thanks-Robert
Item Purchase Code: 63ae8ffb-b5f8-44dd-be6b-45c1ec774a65
Purchase Date: 2015-10-26 14:07:59 UTC
jacek
Site Admin

Post by jacek »

The first is caused by the browsercap update - the database file it creates has not become very large requiring more memory. The latest upload of the item has the memory limit set higher to get around this. You may have to manually run the update, instructions here https://github.com/browscap/browscap-php/tree/2.x

The second was a mistake on my part (a static function was not defined statically) and has been fixed in the latest upload. The error won't cause any problems - it's just a message.